[openstack-dev] Learning to Debug the Gate

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Nov 23 19:19:22 UTC 2015

On 11/18/2015 06:03 PM, Mikhail Medvedev wrote:
> We had a mini tutorial today in #openstack-infra, were Clark Boylan
> explained how one can bring up an environment to debug logstash-2.0.
> This is tangential to "debugging the gate", but still could be useful to
> better understand logstash/es pipeline.
>
> I did condense the conversation into the doc, excuse any grammar /
> punctuation that I missed:
>
> http://paste.openstack.org/show/479346/

Thanks for this post, Mikhail.

Continuing on with our learning, today we ask the question, "Is it in
Logstash?"
http://logstash.openstack.org

The answer is in this file:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/openstack_project/files/logstash/jenkins-log-client.yaml
which is the yaml file logstash.openstack.org uses to get the logs for
indexing.

Thanks for following along,
Anita.