[openstack-dev] [stable] Stable team PTL nominations are open

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 23 17:11:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We discussed setting up a standalone stable maintenance team and as part
of this effort we'll be organizing PTL elections over the coming weeks.

We held a preliminary meeting today to converge on team scope and
election mechanisms. The stable team mission is to:

* Define and enforce the common stable branch policy
* Educate and accompany projects as they use stable branches
* Keep CI working on stable branches
* Mentoring/growing the stable maintenance team
* Create and improve stable tooling/automation

Anyone who successfully contributed a stable branch backport over the
last year (on any active stable branch) is considered a stable
contributor and can vote in the Stable PTL election.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread with your
self-nomination (and your platform) in the coming week. Deadline for
self-nomination is 23:59 UTC on Monday, Nov 30. Elections will then be
held if needed the week after.

Thanks!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)