[openstack-dev] [oslo] A special thank you to Davanum (Dims)

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:55:04 UTC 2015

Have you ever wanted to thank someone directly, but they're not on IRC so
you can't pester them there? Well, dims isn't on IRC right now, so he has
to put up with being told he's awesome in public :).

Thank you, dims, for helping me out on my work in oslo middleware. You've
been calm, helpful, eternally patient, friendly, and nothing short of
amazing. The straw that broke the camel's back, in this case, was that you
fixed a bug, which I introduced, quietly and quickly, without any kind of
big public drama.

Thank you for that, and for everything else that I mentioned. You, sir, are
a better man than I. :)

Michael