[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Important notice about running tests for python-fuelclient

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Mon Nov 23 11:45:03 UTC 2015

Hi fulers!
I’d like to let you know that because of the bug [1] in tox 2.2.1 we had to change [2] tox.ini temporarily to unlock the gate until the author of tox is working on the fix for the problem. Those changes in tox.ini revoke all freedom of configuring how tests on one’s local environment are run, so all environment variables except FUEL_WEB_ROOT and TEST_NAILGUN_DB are ignored.
Please also note, that setting those two variables is now _mandatory_ — tests will fail with strange errors, if that is not done. I will keep you updated as soon as tox is fixed and the temporary changes to tox.ini are reverted.

- romcheg