[openstack-dev] [devstack]Question about using Devstack

yatin kumbhare yatinkumbhare at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:23:52 UTC 2015

Use OFFLINE=True in localrc - by this you can run devstack without internet
access.

Use rejoin-stack.sh - this will create all your screens, and will not
delete your data.

make sure rabbitmq and mysql is runnig.

Always do ./unstack.sh before reboot, this will cleanup resources. check
screen -ls, the stack screen should have been deleted.

if not, run ./unstack.sh again.

Regards,
Yatin