[openstack-dev] [devstack]Question about using Devstack

Young Yang afe.young at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:58:58 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm using devstack to deploy stable/Kilo in my Xenserver.
I successfully deploy devstack. But I found that every time I restart it,
devstack always run ./stack.sh to clear all my data and resintall all the
components.
So here comes  the questions.

1) Can I stop devstack from reinstalling after rebooting and just use the
openstack installed successfully last time.
I've tried  replacing the stack.sh with another blank shell script to stop
it running. Then  It didn't reinstall the services after rebooting.
However, some services didn't start successfully.

2) I found that devstack will exit if it is unable to connect the Internet
when rebooting.
Is there any way I can reboot devstack successfully without connection to
the Internet after I've install it successfully with connection to the
Internet.

Thanks in advance !  :)