[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Bug update

John Belamaric jbelamaric at infoblox.com
Fri Nov 20 17:47:19 UTC 2015

I think Gary got auto-corrected:

training = triaging
brace = rbac

On Nov 20, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com<mailto:armamig at gmail.com>> wrote:

On 19 November 2015 at 23:10, Gary Kotton <gkotton at vmware.com<mailto:gkotton at vmware.com>> wrote:
Hi,
There are a ton of old and ancient bugs that have not been trained. If you guys have some time then please go over them. In most cases some are not even bugs and are just questions. I have spent the last few days going over and training a few.
Over the last two days a number of bugs related to Neutron RBAC have been opened. I have created a new tag called ‘brace’. Kevin can you please take a look. Some may be bugs, others may be edge cases that we missed in the review process and others may be a mis understanding of the feature.

What does brace mean? That doesn't seem very intuitive.

Are you suggesting to add one to cover 'access control' in general?

Thanks for helping out!

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/bugs.html#proposing-new-tags

A luta continua
Gary