[openstack-dev] [nova]New Quota Subteam on Nova

Raildo Mascena raildom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:13:18 UTC 2015

Hi guys

Me and other guys are working in the nested quota driver (
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/nested-quota-driver-api,n,z)
on Nova.

in addition, We want discuss the re-design of the quota implementation on
nova and in other projects, like cinder and neutron and we already have a
base spec for this here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/182445/4/specs/backlog/approved/quotas-reimagined.rst

So was I thinking on create a subteam on Nova to speed up the code review
in the nested quota implementation and discuss this re-design of quotas.
Someone have interest on be part of this subteam or suggestions?

Cheers,

Raildo