[openstack-dev] [nova] What things do we want to get into a python-novaclient 3.0 release?

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 09:48:22 UTC 2015

I wrote this a while back, which implements 'migrate everything off this
compute host' in the most robust manner I could come up with using only the
external api:

https://gist.github.com/mdbooth/163f5fdf47ab45d7addd

It obviously overlaps considerably with host-servers-migrate, which is
supposed to do the same thing. Users seem to have been appreciative, so I'd
be interested to see it merged in some form.

Matt