[openstack-dev] [lbaas] [octavia] Proposing Bertrand Lallau as Octavia Core

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hpe.com
Thu Nov 19 17:35:02 UTC 2015

All,

As I said in a previous e-mail I am really excited about the deep talent in the Octavia sub-project. So it is my pleasure to propose Bertrand Lallau (irc blallau) as a new core for the OpenStack Neutron Octavia sub project. His contributions [1] are in line with other cores and he has been an active member of our community. Current cores please vote by replying to this e-mail.

Thanks,
German

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=openstack&module=octavia