[openstack-dev] [openstack-dev ] [Heat] how to verify heat resource plugin

Mohan Kumar nmohankumar1011 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:03:09 UTC 2015

Hi team,

 Currently working on adding heat resource plugin for neutron extension
"networking-sfc" , similar to firewall implementation  "
https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/master/heat/engine
resources/openstack/neutron/firewall.py
<https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/master/heat/engine/resources/openstack/neutron/firewall.py>
"

  I have gone through some code in heat repo and the guides and developed
code locally  at "heat/engine/resources/openstack/neutron/sfc.py  ( "
*http://paste.openstack.org/show/479425
<http://paste.openstack.org/show/479425>*/
<http://paste.openstack.org/show/479425/> " ) .

 how to verify my changes are working ,any pointers ?

 I'm new this concept and please help me to get started with this !

Thanks.,
Mohankumar.N