[openstack-dev] [puppet] review the core-reviewer members

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 12:45:40 UTC 2015

So here is a status:

* François Charlier told me he's not working anymore on Puppet
OpenStack, and wants to be dropped from core-reviewer list.
I would like to personally thank him, he was the guy who showed me what
is Puppet and how to write Puppet code. Thanks a lot for your work in
our community, you're welcome anytime if you want to contribute again.
* Dan Bode and Michael Chapman are AFIK not contributing to Puppet
OpenStack for a while, regarding stats. I think it makes sense to drop
them too.

Dan created Puppet OpenStack modules some time ago and thanks to his
work, we created a community in OpenStack, and reached a maturity.
Thank you for all our work in the modules, specially moving them to
Stackforge back in 2013, it was a great move for everyone.

Michael was working on the Puppet modules for long time too and was huge
contributor until some months ago. AFIK he's not working anymore on it.

Again, we will always welcome you back if you decide to contribute again.

During the Summit, we decided to update the core-reviewer list to give a
chance for new people, but also dropping some people that do not work on
the project anymore.

I'll proceed to this action today:
drop François, Dan and Michael from the core-reviewer list [1].

Thanks again for all your contributions, I sincerely hope we will have
the chance to work together again later.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/134,members