[openstack-dev] [neutron][taas] proposal: dedicated tunnel for carrying mirrored traffic

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:51:15 UTC 2015

It is suggested that you can issue a RFE request for it. [1] We can
discuss with it and track the progress in the launchpad.

By the way, I'm very interested in it. I discussed a another problem
with Huawei neutron engineers about abstract VTEP to neutron port. It
allows managing VTEP and can leverage the flexibility in many aspects
as more and more neutron features need VTEP management, just like your
proposal.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/blueprints.html