[openstack-dev] [magnum] Mesos Conductor

bharath thiruveedula bharath_ves at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:21:13 UTC 2015

@hongin, @adrian I agree with you. So can we go ahead with magnum container-create(delete) ...  for mesos bay (which actually create mesos(marathon) app internally)?
@jay, yes we multiple frameworks which are using mesos lib. But the mesos bay we are creating uses marathon. And we had discussion in irc on this topic, and I was asked to implement initial version for marathon. And agree with you to have unified client interface for creating pod,app.
RegardsBharath T