[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Report from Gerrit User Summit

David Pursehouse david.pursehouse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:13:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:33 AM James E. Blair <corvus at inaugust.com> wrote:

> Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> writes:
>
> > Given that it's on track for getting accepted upstream, it's probably
> > something we could cherry pick into our deploy, as it won't be a
> > divergence issue.
>
> Once it merges upstream, yes.

I haven't merged it yet because I'm waiting for feedback from Dave
Borowitz.  He had comments on the original patch that Khai put up for the
master branch.

There are also a few other fixes up for review on stable-2.11 so I'll
probably be doing another release when they all get merged.

I'll hold off until after you've done your upgrade though, in case anything
else crops up that needs to be fixed.