[openstack-dev] [opnfv-tech-discuss] How can I install Redhat-OSP using Fuel

LUFei kane0817 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:13:47 UTC 2015

Hi Steven and Tim,

Thank you for your reply. (And sorry for my late respond because I was preparing my exams.)

My company has decided to try OSP Director before making further decisions.
Just few more questions, hoping the answer will make my work easier. :-)

1) I have learnt that both OSP Director and Apex are based on TripleO, and both supported by Redhat.
    I'm sort of confused about the relationship between OSP Director and Apex.
    Are OSP Director and Apex the same thing or different? If different, what's the difference?

2) What's the further development you guys have done from the TripleO base to OSP Director / Apxe?

3) Is Foreman/QuickStack having a new release in Brahmaputra?

Thank you,
Kane