[openstack-dev] [trove] trove unit tests failing on stable/kilo

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Wed Nov 18 04:37:52 UTC 2015

Thanks for putting up that fix Matt.

The dependency on trunk python-troveclient (for stable/kilo) definitely
seems
screwy-- but I'm wondering if this was done for backwards compatibility
reasons?
(i.e. to ensure the latest version of python-troveclient should be able to
work
correctly against all previous releases of trove.)

Either way, I think we should be honoring the requirements specified for
the respective
releases in g-r, so I think that this is the right fix.

Cheers,
Nikhil