[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] Adding new members to new vitrage-dashboard-core group in gerrit is disabled

GROSZ, Maty (Maty) maty.grosz at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Nov 17 13:17:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

Two questions regarding new project init:

1) A new change, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/245671/, was merged earlier.
In the change, I created a new gerrit group - vitrage-dashboard–core.
When I open gerrit UI – I don’t see myself in the list, and I cannot add anyone as the option to add is disabled.

2) Looking in launchpad for Vitrage and python-vitrageclient project:
How does the “Series and milestones” section and "Development focus:” in launchpad is updated? I only see “trunk” and “trunk series” instead of mitake/ and mitaka series

Thanks,

Maty