[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-sfc] Deploying current networking-sfc

Duarte Cardoso, Igor igor.duarte.cardoso at intel.com
Mon Nov 16 18:33:37 UTC 2015

Hi networking-sfc folks,

I can't seem to be able to deploy the current networking-sfc using DevStack and my hint is that the latest review stack is dependent on previous patches that have not been updated/rebased yet ([1] and [2]) - and are depending on outdated patches.

In [3] you can see the output of q-svc after a clean DevStack installation (based on master) with the local.conf specified in [4].
I have pointed /opt/stack/networking-sfc to the last patch in the networking-sfc review stack, [5].

Please advise on how to proceed in order to get networking-sfc to work.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/227285
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/227100
[3] http://paste.openstack.org/show/479020/
[4] http://paste.openstack.org/show/479021/
[5] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/238428/

Best regards,

[intel]

Igor Duarte Cardoso
Software Engineer
+353 61 777 858
SIE1-2-170
Intel Shannon Ltd.
Dromore House, East Park
Shannon, Co. Clare
IRELAND

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.