[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Do we need to have a mid-cycle?

gord chung gord at live.ca
Mon Nov 16 14:31:50 UTC 2015

in Liberty, we did a virtual meetup in for the telemetry team so i
thought i'd share experience.

On 16/11/2015 9:05 AM, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> Then we can set up some hangouts (or similar) to get people in the same
> "room" working on things. Time zones will get weird, but we tend to
hangouts is limited to 10 people -- you will hit the capacity. arguably
not everyone needs to be on video or will talk but you should probably
find a service that accommodates your expected attendance.

> split into smaller groups at the midcycle anyway; this is just more
> timezone-aligned. We can also find windows where time zones overlap when
> we want to go across those boundaries. Disclaimer: people may need to
> work some weird hours to do this well.
ask your company for a coffee budget, a few of you are going to be
working at 3am.

--
gord