[openstack-dev] [all][api] New API Guidelines Ready for Cross Project Review

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 16 09:39:56 UTC 2015

Everett Toews wrote:
> The following API guidelines are ready for cross project review. They will be merged on Nov. 20 if there's no further feedback.
> [...]

I see you added this topic for the next cross-project meeting. Would you
mind chairing that meeting ? I'm traveling with limited availability and
Mike is on honeymoon.

If you agree, please see the meeting chair guide for details:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting#Meeting_chair_guide

NB: we are still discussing phasing out this meeting, but in the mean
time it sounds fair to hold the meeting if there is an agenda posted.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)