[openstack-dev] [all][glance][api][infra][defcore] last call for feedback on image import

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Nov 13 15:37:58 UTC 2015

There was a lot of great pre-summit discussion on the Glance spec for image import refactoring, and more lively discussion at the summit, but it's been very quiet since I posted patch set 5 last week.

Please take a few minutes to look over the revised spec and let the Glance community know what you think.  The proposal is pretty ambitious, so we need to start working on it very soon.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/232371/

thanks!
brian