[openstack-dev] Linux kernel IPv4 configuration during the neutron installation

JinXing F jinxing.f at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:51:45 UTC 2015

Yes,I don't understand why Neutron needs enable ip_forward and disable RPF.
And I also don't understand where the neutron need this config during the
instance connect to the extrernal network.

I read the neutron code, found when the L3 agent creating, it needs the
ip_forward config,but i'm not find the RPF config in the neutron code.

Thank you very much!