[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][upgrade] Grenade multinode partial upgrade

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Fri Nov 13 04:24:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 05:55:51PM EST, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> I also believe that the first step to get the job set is making neutron own
> its grenade future, by migrating to grenade plugin maintained in neutron
> tree.

I'd like to see what Sean Dague thinks of this - my worry is that if we
start pulling things into Neutron we lose valuable insight from people
who know a lot about Grenade.

Not to mention, Sean and I have had conversations about trying to get
Neutron as the default for DevStack - we can't just take our ball and go
in our own corner.

--
Sean M. Collins