[openstack-dev] [nova] python-novaclient 2.35.0 release freeze

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 12 14:29:46 UTC 2015

We're planning to do a novaclient minor release before we start looking
at some backwards incompatible changes which would force a major version
change to 3.0 (like dropping the novaclient.v1_1 module).

The plan is to get that requested today.

This is the list of open reviews:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/python-novaclient,n,z

These are the changes since 2.34.0:

mriedem at ubuntu:~/git/python-novaclient$ git log --oneline --no-merges
2.34.0..
5f5ec35 Add v2 support for optional project_id in version discovery urls
4f16fe6 make project_id optional in urls for version discovery
09bb834 Refactor parsing metadata to a common function

If there is any high priority fixes that you think we should get into
2.35.0 this week, please ping/speak up in #openstack-nova on IRC.

Matt Riedemann