[openstack-dev] [HA] weekly High Availability meetings on IRC start next Monday

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 12 10:05:02 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

It's great we are moving forward with HA community. Thank you so much for
brining HA to next level. However, I have couple of comments

[1] contains agenda. I guess we should move it to
https://etherpad.openstack.org. That will allow people to add own topics to
discuss. Action items can be put there as well.

[2] declares meetings at 9am UTC which might be tough for US based folks. I
might be wrong here as I don't know the location of HA experts.

 [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HATeamMeeting
 [2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#High_Availability_Meeting

--
Best regards,