[openstack-dev] [Nova] live migration sub-team meeting

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) pmurray at hpe.com
Wed Nov 11 13:50:44 UTC 2015

So, to confirm:

The live migration IRC meeting will be held on: Tuesdays at 1400 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3, starting next week: Tuesday 17th November.

See: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaLiveMigration

On that page you will find links the tracking pages and bugs. Please check that the appropriate specs and code reviews are listed on the tracking pages. Please also take time to review specs and code.

Please contact me or respond to this email thread if there is anything you want to see on the agenda for the first meeting.

Regards,
Paul