[openstack-dev] [fuel][puppet] Detached roles and globals.pp

Daniel Depaoli daniel.depaoli at create-net.org
Wed Nov 11 12:48:44 UTC 2015

With before you mean before in globals.pp or in another module? The best
solution should be add it in override plugin module, but it is executed
after globals so it has no effect on globals.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Sergey Vasilenko <svasilenko at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Daniel Depaoli <
> daniel.depaoli at create-net.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>> I'm starting to resolve the todo at these line[1]. To solve this I think
>> to hardcoded the role in the file, for example:
>>
>> *$swift_proxies = get_nodes_hash_by_roles($network_metadata,
>> ['primary-swift-proxy', 'swift-proxy']) ? {*
>> *    true => get_nodes_hash_by_roles($network_metadata,
>> ['primary-swift-proxy', 'swift-proxy']),*
>> *    false => get_nodes_hash_by_roles($network_metadata,
>> ['primary-controller', 'controller']),*
>> *}*
>>

>> Is this the right way or do you suggest something more clean?
>>

> Function *get_nodes_hash_by_roles returns *hash*. *Provided above switch
> shouldn't work. But this way is true.
> IMHO list of roles name should be constructed before.
>

> /sv

Daniel Depaoli
CREATE-NET Research Center
Smart Infrastructures Area