[openstack-dev] [Fuel][fuel] How can I install Redhat-OSP using Fuel

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 11 11:41:26 UTC 2015

Hi, Fei

It seems you will need to do several things with Fuel - create a new
release, associate your cluster with it when creating it and provide paths
to corresponding repositories with packages. Also, you will need to create
a base image for Image-based provisioning. I am not sure we have all the
100% of the code that supports it, but it should be possible to do so with
some additional efforts. Let me specifically refer to Fuel Agent team who
are working on Image-Based Provisioning and Nailgun folks who should help
you with figuring out patterns for repositories URLs configuration.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 5:15 AM, Fei LU <kane0817 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greeting Fuel teams,
>

> My company is working on the installation of virtualization
> infrastructure, and we have noticed Fuel is a great tool, much better than
> our own installer. The question is that Mirantis is currently supporting
> OpenStack on CentOS and Ubuntu, while my company is using Redhat-OSP.
>
> I have read all the Fuel documents, including fuel dev doc, but I haven't
> found the solution how can I add my own release into Fuel. Or maybe I'm
> missing something.
>
> So, would you guys please give some guide or hints?
>
> Appreciating any help.
> Kane

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,