[openstack-dev] [fuel] Add Fuel to OpenStack projects: status update

Andrew Woodward awoodward at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 11 10:29:05 UTC 2015

I didn't read Jim's note as fuel integration tests need to run on OpenStack
infra as reason. To me, it comes across as that we need have a long and
complete conversation with infra about what we are doing in fuel
integration. The deliverables would be: what can be done now in infra, what
does infra want road mapped, built and transitioned to infra at a later
date, and what does infra not want at this time or the near future. As a
follow-up to this meeting I'd guess that some early draft specs and
proposed time lines are in order. In general it seems he wants alignment
and approval from infra on this.

It seems fair ask at this time, AFAICT fuel has the most comprehensive
multinode and HA testing patterns that I'm aware of, leaving this all in
the fuel-ci system seems anti big tent. Not to mention doing so will reduce
our burden to maintain it ourselves.

Andrew Woodward
Mirantis
Fuel Community Ambassador