[openstack-dev] [Solum] Hack day / Bug triage day

Devdatta Kulkarni devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Nov 10 20:40:26 UTC 2015

Hi Solum team,

In last two IRC meetings we have discussed about spending a day triaging Solum bugs.
In today's meeting, participants agreed to do this on November 18, 2015.
You can find today's meeting logs here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/solum_team_meeting/2015/solum_team_meeting.2015-11-10-17.00.log.html

This is a virtual event.

We will spend a day exercising Solum. We will triage bugs, try out new cli and api functionality,
push outstanding patches forward, discuss design and implementation of new features.

I have setup an etherpad with relevant details.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/solum-hackday-nov18-2015

Please add yourself to the etherpad if you plan on participating in the event.

This will also be a good opportunity for anyone interested in Solum to try it out.
We can get you started with your Solum development environment.

Thanks,
Devdatta