[openstack-dev] Cross-Project Meeting SKIPPED, Tue Nov 10th, 21:00 UTC

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:42:21 UTC 2015

Hi all!

As discussed in the previous cross-project meeting [1], we will be skipping
meetings if there is no agenda items to discuss. There are no items to discuss
this time around, but someone can still call for a meeting by adding an agenda
item for November 17th [2].

To keep up with the cross-project items we still recommend the OpenStack Dev
list [3].

If you're unable to keep up with the Dev list, there is also the Dev summary
which has been posted in the OpenStack newsletter [4], but will soon be
separated from the newsletter to make it more visible.

[1] - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/crossproject/2015/crossproject.2015-11-03-21.01.log.html#l-57
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting#Proposed_agenda
[3] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/
[4] - http://www.openstack.org/blog/2015/11/openstack-weekly-community-newsletter-oct-31-nov-6/#dev-digest