[openstack-dev] [Infra] grafana.openstack.org now online

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 15:43:42 UTC 2015

Greetings,

If you are not aware, we now have a Grafana service running[1] under OpenStack
Infra. What is Grafana? "The leading graph and dashboard builder for
visualizing time series metrics"[2].

The cool thing about our Grafana service, like Jenkins, all of our dashboards
are managed via our Gerrit workflow by a tool called Grafyaml[3]. We currently
have an example dashboard in project-config[4] rendering Zuul data.

In the coming days we'll be adding more dashboards into grafana.o.o but
personally, I'd be interest to here what people would like to see added.
Grafyaml is still pretty new, not all functionality is there. However, we are
adding more code coverage every day.

I'd also like to thank timrc, yolanda, pleia2, and fungi (to name a few) for
helping me launch this service. It was a great learning experience.

---
[1] http://grafana.openstack.org/
[2] http://grafana.org/
[3] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/grafyaml/