[openstack-dev] [nova] Welcome to contribute on improvement the nova API documentation

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:17:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

At Tokyo summit, we decided the API documentation is hight priority and
focus on Mitaka release. We really need better API documentation to help
user to use our API easily. Those API doc works are also good for new
contributors, it is good chance to get familiar with nova.

So if you are interesting help on the API docs, you can get info from
etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-v2.1-api-doc . The etherpad
includes the notes about expectation and workflow for the tasks, you can
learn how to contribute on it. And free to join Nova API sub-team meeting
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaAPI to work with team. Or
contact me (IRC: alex_xu) if you have any question about those works.

Thanks
Alex