[openstack-dev] [Nova] live migration sub-team meeting

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) pmurray at hpe.com
Tue Nov 10 11:48:06 UTC 2015

Thank you for the prompting Michael. I was chasing up a couple of key people to make sure they were available.

The IRC meeting should be Tuesdays at 1400 UTC on #openstack-meeting-3 starting next week (too late for today).

I will get that sorted out with infra and send another email to confirm. I will also sort out all the specs and patches that I know about today. More information will be included about that too.

Paul