[openstack-dev] How to change the email address for openstack Id ?

lichen.hangzhou lichen.hangzhou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:23:29 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to change the email address for openstack id ?

I have already changed the "Preferred Email" at https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact, and it should worked, the new email already showed on https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/.

But, when I try to login to https://translate.openstack.org/, it ask me to login from https://openstackid.org/accounts/user/login, and only my old email address can login successfully.

After checking  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/web-identities, the first(old) email address is not deletable.  And there is a URL :https://login.launchpad.net/+id/xxxx after the email address in the "identity" column.
I believe that email address should be the initial one I used to registered.

So, is there a way to change that email address ??

Thanks.
-chen