[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible][security] Next steps: openstack-ansible-security

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Mon Nov 9 19:38:47 UTC 2015

On 11/06/2015 05:38 PM, Jesse Pretorius wrote:
> While I applaud the idea, changing the current commit integration test is probably not the best approach. We're in the middle of splitting the roles out into their own repositories and also extending the gate checks into multiple use-cases.

That will certainly help with many things and I'm looking forward to it. ;)

> I think that the best option for now will be to add the implementation of the security role as an additional use-case. Depending on the results there we can figure out whether the role should be a default in all use cases.

What would you propose as the final steps to get the blueprint marked as completed?  Should documentation be added into openstack-ansible about integrating openstack-ansible-security or should a script be provided for quicker integration?

--
Major Hayden