[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] apt segfaults when too many repositories are configured

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 9 14:22:50 UTC 2015

FWIW, we tried to reproduce the bug on fresh environments and failed at it
(in other words, the deployment succeeds). We've also noticed that the
vmware-dvs plugin team has encountered the same bug [0]. If they can't
managed to reproduce the issue either, my guess would be that we faced a
transient problem with the remote package repositories.
BR,
Simon
[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel-plugins/+bug/1514043