[openstack-dev] [networking-ovs-dpdk]

Samta Rangare samtarangare at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:50:47 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am installing devstack with networking-ovs-dpdk. The local.conf
exactly looks like the one is available in
/opt/stack/networking-ovs-dpdk/doc/source/_downloads/local.conf.single_node.
So I believe all the necessary configuration will be taken care.

However I am stuck at place where devstack is trying to set external-id
($ sudo ovs-vsctl br-set-external-id br-ex bridge-id br-ex). As soon
as it hits at this place it's just hangs forever. I tried commenting
this line from lib/neutron_plugin/ml2 (I know this is wrong) and then
all services came up except ovs-dpdk agent and ovs agent.

BTW I am deploying it in ubuntu 14.04. Any pointer will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Samta