[openstack-dev] [ironic] Mitaka priorities

Naohiro Tamura naohirot.openstack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 00:13:53 UTC 2015

Jim, Devananda, and Ironicers

Thanks for your all coordination and efforts to have the fruitful meeting.
I was very glad to see Ironicers in face to face beyond a year finally.

Related to the priority, generally speaking, priority should be based on a
certain vision.
And I had an opportunity to present our vision to the OpenStack community
widely in the summit.

 "Ironic Towards Truly Open and Reliable, Eventually for Mission Critical"
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpSqDA3jo0I

http://www.slideshare.net/naohirot/ironic-towards-truly-open-and-reliable-eventually-for-mission-critical

I think, however, most of Ironicers were attending to the Ironic work
session which was held in parallel.

So let me ask Ironicers some comment or feedback about the vision I
presented at this time since most of Ironicers are supposed to get back to
work from this week.

Basically I'd like to know what you thought :-)

Thanks.
--
Naohiro Tamura
Fujitsu Limited