[openstack-dev] [heat] Questions about BP for enable/disable heat-engine

Ethan Lynn xuanlangjian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:26:09 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I notice that there is a BP for enable/disable heat-engine, https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/heat-manage-service-disable-enable <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/heat-manage-service-disable-enable>
  This feature is important when maintain heat-engine in HA production, if one controller node needs to be replaced, we can disable heat-engine in this node and then replace this node.
  I would like to know the reasons why this BP stops working, is there any technical issues to implement it? I don’t quite understand the issues raised by inc0, any one can explain it?
  I would like to see this feature come into heat, and I would like to pay some effort on it.

Best Regards,
Ethan Lynn