[openstack-dev] [tacker] Reminder: Next IRC weekly meeting on Nov 10th Tuesday

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 05:32:18 UTC 2015

A quick reminder of the upcoming Tacker weekly meeting. Watch out, we are
switching to a new time slot and a different meeting channel,

When: Tuesday 1700 UTC
Where: IRC #openstack-meeting-4
Agenda:
   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Tacker#Meeting_Nov_10.2C_2015

Feel free to add more agenda items as needed.

- Sridhar