[openstack-dev] [puppet] New Puppet module for Tacker Project

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Sat Nov 7 10:29:13 UTC 2015

I've recently become involved in the Tacker project:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tacker

I have been deploying with puppet and collected some puppet code that I
would like to push openstack in a new puppet module puppet-tacker.

I've begun to collect the code here:
https://github.com/radez/puppet-tacker

I've just found the page on the openstack puppet wiki about using cookie
cutter and modulesync. I start that process now, was interested to get a
mailing list discussion going. I'll be sure to complete it before I push
any code into openstack repos.

Thanks

Dan Radez