[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Master node upgrade

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 6 16:54:11 UTC 2015

Matt,

You are talking about this part of Operations guide [1], or you mean
something else?

If yes, then we still need to extract data from backup containers. I'd
prefer backup of DB in simple plain text file, since our DBs are not that
big.

[1]
https://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-7.0/operations.html#howto-backup-and-restore-fuel-master

--