[openstack-dev] [Ironic] BIOS Configuration

Serge Kovaleff skovaleff at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 6 11:33:50 UTC 2015

Hi Lucas,

<without the API how will the user set the configurations?>
I meant if it's possible to access/update BIOS configuration without any
agent.
Something similar to remote execution engine via Ansible.
I am inspired by agent-less "Ansible-deploy-driver"
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241946/

There is definitely benefits of using the agent e.g. Heartbeats.
Nevertheless, the idea of minimal agent-less environment is quite appealing
for me.

Cheers,
Serge Kovaleff