[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 11/5/2015

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Nov 6 00:49:07 UTC 2015

We had a nice meeting this morning, though it was a touch light on
attendance (likely due to the combined  joys of daylight savings time
and jet lag).  In addition to a recap from the summit sessions and
talking a bit about taking next steps with the API work, we talked
about setting a second time for the IRC meeting.

In the next week or so I'll work on finding someone who can chair a
meeting in an Australia/Asian time zone, and we'll transition to
switching between the two meeting times.  If you have the spare
capacity to chair an IRC meeting, please let me know!

Please join us on #openstack-app-catalog - thanks!

-Christopher

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:49 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2015/app_catalog.2015-11-05-17.00.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:01:24)
  * LINK:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog#Proposed_Agenda_for_November_5th.2C_2015_.281700_UTC.29
    (docaedo, 17:02:38)
* Tokyo Summit update (docaedo)  (docaedo, 17:05:18)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-November/078217.html
    (docaedo, 17:07:17)
  * LINK: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TYO-app-catalog  (docaedo,
    17:13:21)
  * LINK:
    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/murano-mitaka-contributors-meetup
    (docaedo, 17:13:24)
* status updates  (docaedo, 17:17:28)
* Alternating times/regions for IRC meeting  (docaedo, 17:19:34)
* Next steps for API work  (docaedo, 17:31:59)
* Open discussion  (docaedo, 17:42:47)

Meeting ended at 18:01:26 UTC.

People present (lines said)
* docaedo (96)