[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Today's IRC meeting

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Thu Nov 5 15:53:34 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The US time change while many of us were still getting home from Japan threw myself and several others off with today’s meeting time. Sorry about that! We’ll pick back up next week.  Next week’s agenda can be found at the below link.  Please feel free to add to to it / modify it and let’s talk in the IRC room more prior to it. Primarily, we need to continue reviewing and prioritizing Mitaka work.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/search-team-meeting-agenda

Thanks,
Travis