[openstack-dev] [ironic] Mitaka priorities

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Wed Nov 4 14:43:11 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I posted a review to add our Mitaka priorities to our specs repo:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241223/

Ruby made a good point that not everyone was at the summit and she'd
like buyoff on the patch from all cores before we land it. I tend to
agree, so I ask that cores that were not in the planning session please
review this ASAP.

There are some cores that were there and still in Tokyo, so in the
interest of landing this quickly, I'm okay with moving forward without
them.

Thanks!

// jim