[openstack-dev] [infra][dsvm] openstack packages pre-installed dsvm node?

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:14:43 UTC 2015

Hey

When choosing nodes to run a gate job, is there a liberty-trusty node?
The liberty core services is installed and well setup. It is helpful
for development on non-core projects and saves much time.

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.