[openstack-dev] [neutron] [networking-powervm] Please create networking-powervm on PyPI

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Nov 4 03:06:32 UTC 2015

I'm reaching out to whoever owns the networking-powervm project [1]. I have
a review out [2] which updates the PyPI publishing jobs so we can push
releases for networking-powervm. However, in looking at PyPI, I don't see a
networking-powervm project, but instead a neutron-powervm project. Is there
a reason for the PyPI project to have a different name? I believe this will
not allow us to push releases, as the name of the projects need to match.
Further, the project creation guide recommends naming them the same [4].

Can someone from the PowerVM team look at registering networking-powervm on
PyPI and correcting this please?

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron-powervm